Presented By: Stephenie Champlin, LCSW & Regina Collins, MFT
“Bringing Baby Home has given us the knowledge and skills to cope constructively with the many changes brought about by the birth of our child. We now have tools and information to help us make this transition easier on everyone (our baby, our relationship…ourselves). Thank you!” -former Bringing Baby Home participant
Designed for both pregnant and new parents, the Bringing Baby Home Program will give you skills and information to recognize and cope successfully with the normal stressors of becoming a family.
This program teaches couples how to:
· Increase friendship in your relationship
· Deal effectively with conflict
· Involve Dad in infant care and parenting
· Improve the quality of parent-infant interaction
· Recognize the psychological and emotional needs of your child
October 21-22, 2017
Time: 9:30am – 6:00pm each day
Cost: $450 per couple (includes materials)
Class size is limited, pre-registration is required.